Structure of each webinar :
A fixed structure is used for each webinar, indicating the amount of time that can be spent on each of the content areas:
- Introduction of the speaker by IBE-BIV (2 min)
- Brief introduction of the lecturer’s research group and research topics (5 min)
- Presentation of the webinar’s topic
- Short presentation of current research results (5 min)
- Questions and answers (10 min)
Price per series of 5 webinars :
- For members : 90 euro (excl VAT) per registration. As from a third subscription for the same company you pay 70 euro (excl VAT) for the whole package.
- For non-members: 180 euro (excl VAT) per registration. As from a third registration for the same company you pay 145 euro (excl VAT) for the whole package.
Recording & presentation :
Each webinar is recorded and will be made available on our website so that you can watch and listen to it at a later stage.
Also the presentation will be available in pdf format.
Every lecturer speaks his own language. Presentations will be available in English.
Terms of registration :
- Regardless of the number of webinars you wish to attend, you pay for the entire series of 5 webinars. You do not have to register per webinar, but you register once for the entire series. One subscription is sufficient to receive a login code for all webinars.
- After your registration you will automatically receive a confirmation with a link to follow the webinars (so you use the same link for the 5 webinars).
- Once you have registered, an invoice will be sent to you using the billing details you provided on the registration form.
- If we receive several registrations from people of the same company, a discount will be granted as from the 3rd registration (see also prices above).
- One invoice per company will be sent, mentioning the persons registered.
- An invoice will be sent for each registration, even if the person does not participate at the time of the webinar. The invoice remains payable!
After observing the above-mentioned modalities, you can register via below button.