WEBINAR PROGRAMME 2022
27th January 2022 from 9am – 10am : Brightness of a light source. How and why?
Lecturer : Peter Hanselaer, KU Leuven – Dutch
24th February 2022 from 9am – 10am : : L’éclairage intégratif – ipRGC et l’influence de la lumière sur la santé
Lecturer : Gilles Vandewalle, ULiège – French
31st March 2022 van 9u tot 10u : Verblinding : types en visuele beoordeling
Lecturer : Valéry Ann Jacobs , VUB – Dutch
28th April 2022 from 9am – 10am : Visueel comfort in gebouwen
Lecturer : Sergio Altomonte, UCL – Dutch
2nd June 2022 from 9am – 10am : Meting van fotometrische grootheden
Lecturer : Jean-Michel Deswert, Laborelec – Dutch
Structure of each webinar :
A fixed structure is used for each webinar, indicating the amount of time that can be spent on each of the content areas:
- Introduction of the speaker by IBE-BIV (2 min)
- Brief introduction of the lecturer’s research group and research topics (5 min)
- Presentation of the webinar’s topic
- Short presentation of current research results (5 min)
- Questions and answers (10 min)
Price per series of 5 webinars :
- For members : 90 euro (excl VAT) per registration. As from a third subscription for the same company you pay 72 euro (excl VAT) for the whole package.
- For non-members: 180 euro (excl VAT) per registration. As from a third registration for the same company you pay 144 euro (excl VAT) for the whole package.
Each webinar is recorded and will be made available on our website so that you can watch and listen to it at a later stage.
Every lecturer speaks his own language. Presentations will be available in English.
Terms of registration :
- Regardless of the number of webinars you wish to attend, you pay for the entire series of 5 webinars. You do not have to register per webinar, but you register once for the entire series. One subscription is sufficient to receive a login code for all webinars.
- After your registration you will automatically receive a confirmation with a link to follow the webinars (so you use the same link for the 5 webinars).
- Once you have registered, an invoice will be sent to you using the billing details you provided on the registration form.
If we receive several registrations from people of the same company, a discount will be granted as from the 3rd registration (see also prices above).
- One invoice per company will be sent, mentioning the persons registered.
- An invoice will be sent for each registration, even if the person does not participate at the time of the webinar. The invoice remains payable!
After observing the above-mentioned modalities, you can register via this link within soon.